Post Chikungunia pain
Doctor Answers (3) on Post Chikungunia pain
I can understand your concern.
Its called post viral fever arthralgia. It is self reducing condition. It usually lasts for some months and goes away on itself.
Many people suggest steroids for this but its however not recommended.
You can take a pain killer once a day and take rest.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
2. Tab Seradic P twice daily after meals.
3. Tab Medrol 16 mg once daily after meals.
4. Cap Absolut 3G once daily after meals.
5. Cap Caldikind plus once daily after meals.
7. Continue Soups and Fluids.