Post c-sec problem

Hi doctor, I have gone through c-sec 10 months back. My periods are not yet started. I m not pregnant now. I breast feed my son. Me and my husband once tried contacting but i felt very painful and he also felt pain and we stopped there. I was not lubricant during intercourse. I am not feeling to participate and the emotion is also not coming to me. Worried about my family life. Giving satisfaction to my husband. Kindly help what can I do.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. The menstrual cycles usually take 6 months to 1 year after completion of pregnancy to restart again. If you are exclusively breast feeding, this could be the reason for the menstrual cycles not appearing. It is a normal phenomenon. However since you are experiencing dyspareunia, it is better you get clinicallyexamined once. So kindly consult your obstetrician for further evaluation.