Post-acne pitted scars

Due to acne their are post acne pitted scars on my face which seems very ugly. I am thinking about chemical peel to treat post acne pitted scar. Pitted scars are not so deep but they are visible if any one would seen from near. And also due to pitted scar my right face skin is unequal. So please tell me about the cost of chemical peel and also time it will take to recover. Because i have to go in my bro marriage. so please tell me about the cost as well as time it will take.

Doctor Answers (1) on Post-acne pitted scars

Thanks for the query There are a lot of treatment options for scars available  as of today. The treatment depends on the duration of scar and facilities available. The advance treatment option includes Fractional CO2 lasers in multiple sessions. Topical medications may be of little use and will supplement laser treatment. Other treatment option include dermaroller. Each laser session should cost around 4-5k Though charge may vary