Positional vertigo

Sunday(25th oct) I had neck and shoulder pain.Then I consult Orthopedist on Tuesday
meds :
A) rabium
B) tolagin
C) gerbone
Next day I am feel dizziness and vomiting. Consult neurologist :- positional vertigo started on meds
a) vertin
B) renerve plus
C) cyclochek.
I am still hving some dizziness in moving neck. Plz sug

Doctor Answers (1) on Positional vertigo

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo causes brief episodes of mild to intense dizziness. Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is usually triggered by specific changes in the position of your head. This might occur when you tip your head up or down, when you lie down, or when you turn over or sit up in bed.

the canalith repositioning procedure consists of several simple and slow maneuvers for positioning your head. The goal is to move particles from the fluid-filled semicircular canals of your inner ear into a tiny bag-like open area (vestibule) that houses one of the otolith organs in your ear where these particles don't cause trouble and are more easily resorbed.

Each position is held for about 30 seconds after any symptoms or abnormal eye movements stop. This procedure is usually effective after one or two treatments.

Your doctor will likely teach you how to perform the canalith repositioning procedure on yourself so that you can do it at home if necessary.

Consult Ent specialist....