Posible genital infection
My female partner keeps getting genital infection after we have intercourse. Gynaecologist told us its probably urinal infection, but not sure. Is it possible she's getting it from me ( a STD). I have no symptoms. Which tests should I undergo or consult a doctor in person.
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

if you have no symptoms means nothing much to worry about...might be uti as told by your doctor..be in a regular fallow up they will help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?