Pores on my face

I have big pores on my face.. At the age of 19 my pores were small and not visible..but now pores are getting bigger.. Due to that I can't able to see my face in the mirror..
views-icons 69 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Pores on my face

Pores are formed may be due acne oily skin, dry skin , harmony changes in puberty, lack of nutrients, lack of sleep. You can try alovera gel, multi mitt sandal face pack, kumkumadi lepa on our face. Take Amla juice 10 ml morning empty stomach.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
They are may be due to acne scars... Please consult nearest dermatologist for clinical examination...In general, treatment of acne scarring is a multistep procedure. First,examination of is necessary to classify the subtypes of scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are elicited, and the patient is offered a menu of procedures that may address the various components of the scarring process...it can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling and also by laser treatment..