Poor results in study
Dear sir,i am pursuing MBBS in a Pvt medical college in odisha.i am in 1st year.i don't know what has happened to me.my study is not going well..my parents are spending their hard-earned money but I am not delivering.i dropped 3 year for clearing the Aipmt.whenever I try to memorise and mug up the important things I don't go for that and keep doing other thing.i feel that I lost smartness and my reflexes have been week because of drop outs.my semester just concluded with poor marks.i got 39 in anatomy ,53 in physiology and 60 in biochemistry.The question papers came easy but couldn't channelize my focus and energy towards that.Also I do not study before exam because of fear that I can't do well..I need help sir

U r fearful about your past failures and u r worried what will happen to your dad's money if u fail again. Dear first of all don't study to get marks. Learn Ur subjects well with understanding. U need to know Ur subjects well to treat patients later on. There is no point mugging up and getting marks if u have not understood Ur lessons. Once u understand u will really enjoy Ur medical studies. Work hard to learn.....Not to get high marks. In fact if u learn automatically u will get high marks.
Due to the frequent failures, you seem to have difficultly in persistence at the academics. Pessimistic thinking that you will never do well seems to have developed. Guilt feelings avout the same too are present. You seem to have lost your confidence.
Please visit a psychologist or psychiatrist who will assess you in detail & accordingly suggest treatment which should help you cope up with the situation well.