Poor Digestion,Acidity and constipation
I am 34 year old I am suffering from poor digestion and aciditiy issue. My weight is 83KG and Hight 5.6inchs. I am having belly fat ,whatever I eat I am unable to digest. I don't know which food is correct for me. Because sometime it's feels like acidity sometime time gas pass throughout day. Also having constipation issue. Feeling very tired not able to perform physical activities. Please help.

Evening.....I am Krishna and I am a UK 🇬🇧trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore You have multiple issues here...... 1. Obesity.....there are some tablets failing which surgery including liposuction is available. 2. Constipation and lethargy.... could be a thyroid issue but not necessarily. But easily sorted out. 3. Acidity and gas:  could be diet, h.pylori or  other issues. There is a lot to cover. I can only reach a sensible diagnosis after a consultation Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X