Polystic ovaries case
I hv iregular periods.When I consulted to my gyane she said I am suferung from POC.There are do many eggs in my ovaries which are leading to slow rate of egg formation and in conceving.As my mariage is completing one and half years .So now I want to conceive .I tried last month bt stil no response with delay in my periods.Is this a serious problem (POC) .What is the treatment for it.

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Please read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.
Dr. Hardik K. Shah
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Ahmedabad
What s yr bmi Height and weight. If bmi is more plz reduce yr weight also and medicine by yr gynec. D9nt worry pco is 30 percent common in now days.
Dr. Aaditi Acharya Sharma
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Delhi
U can visit a gynaec.. she will do ovulation induction and monitor ur cycle to guide you wen u shud try for conceiving.