Polycystic ovaries
Hie , I am 23 year old female my recent ultra sound shows bilateral polycystic ovaries, I also checked my DHT its normal and even blood sugar is normal , I have regular periods and no changes in weight , except Fromm few subsided pimples . Is it different then pcos or pcod ? And what is bilateral polycystic ovaries?? Please help, also recently o got diagnosed with autoimmune hypothyroid

Dr. Nishant Kanodia
Consultant Physician 16 yrs exp Delhi

combination of inositol & biotin will help in it...still consult gynecologist
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, If you are having regular periods and Bi weight gain , there is not much that you have to worry about. You can undergo a hormonal test which will determine whether you have any hormonal imbalances. Besides that you can perform routine exercise so that you don't face much problems later.