Polycystic OvarianDisease

Is PCOD completely curable? Can I control it with diet and exercise or is medication necessary? If medication is necessary is it advisable to consult a gynecologist or an endocrinologist?
views-icons 19 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You can control it diet and Medications... Medications depends upon your symptoms and hormonal levels... Consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?