Poly cystic ovary
I am suffering from PCOD.. Is there any homeopathy expert available here who can suggest me name of some medicine for curing my problem by listening my symptoms.. As I am living in almost a rural area and I am unable to find out any good homeopath expert here who can suggest me. Plz  help and give me name of medicine

Dr. Nazish Khan
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Lucknow

helo dear....pocd is very common now a days ...dnt worry about this ..n in homeopathy there is N no of med available for pcod bt my dear in homeopathy med depend upon ur case history....