Poly cystic ovarian disorder
My cycle is of 35 days but dis time it's over 37 days still not come m really worried..is it  pcod?Is pcod completely curable? How much time it takes to get cure? M not married..will I be able to conceive easily? Kindly help

It's not normal to have irregular periods  ( early or late), missing periods, spotting between periods, prolonged heavy flow, pains and cramps during cycle, PMS and mood changes before periods, PCOS, Fibroid, Endometriosis,  fertility issues, tiredness, hair fall,  sleep disturbances, weight issues etc. If it is happening to you,  it's a sign of underlying  hormone  imbalance  which needs further evaluation with blood investigations , scan etc.Good news is that all your problems  can be totally  reversed , not by masking the symptoms  with pills but by addressing  the underlying  cause of the problem and healing it from the ROOT cause which is not in your pelvis BTW. Why is it a serious problem and why you should not ignore it? Because, If it is not treated early, it can also lead to serious health problems like diabetes, heart disease, and even cancers. Not only the symptoms of hormone imbalance make your life miserable, there is a scientific proof that they also  increase your chances of developing a big disease later on in life, like full-blown diabetes, autoimmune thyroid disease, and even cancers. The BioCycle study (NIH 2009) showed that untreated, hormonal imbalances increase significantly a woman’s  risk to diseases of inflammation – heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and premature aging. PCOD is completely reversible in my experience. I have reversed not only my own PCOD but have helped hundreds of women heal their hormone Imbalances and achieve healty natural pregnancies. It's frustrating to see that so many women are suffering and not getting the right information. It can be reversed not by masking the symptoms with drugs but by addressing the root cause of the problem. Needs root cause evaluation with further investigations...Can be healed with diet changes, lifestyle changes, self care and Detoxification.Hope this helps.
Feel free to connect with me on Practo direct consult if you want more support.
give me your preliminary info age,  wt,  ht,  last period date? regular/irregular,  married? any disease? any medicine taken, 
Pcodneeds a lot of mgmt for e prescription contact me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
You can deal with pcos with proper management. Connect online to solve your queries related to pcos.