Poly cysitic ovaries synd

Hi im suffering from mild pcods as per docters since last 6months and been in medication for my periods. i have been facing irregular periods since last two months despite of using medication for a month. now for a week twice daily i was suggested to use deviry. its almost two days i have completed the course. im trying to concieve which is not happening and making is feel depressed. could some one give me a solution? i presently live in saudi but developed around 15kgs in the recent year after my marriage which is worring me

Doctor Answers (1) on Poly cysitic ovaries synd

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello. Treatment of PCOS- One of the most effective treatments is use of contraceptive pills or progesterone pills. Try losing weight as it helps a lot to normalize menstruation. Let your get regular first then you can consult gynaecologist and ask for ovulation inducing medication.