Pneumaturia and mucus in stool
I have pneumaturia from 2 years without any problem and it is getting better now but from four months i have recurrent mucus in stool which i felt sometimes at my bum it is sticky and jelly like sometimes it comes only in small amount on stool.i have take 1 month homeopathy medicine and problem is gone for some weeks again it started and i have treated by brakke tablet 500 mg for 10 days .then for two weeks problem stops but nowadays i noticed that it is increasing please tell me the cause

The sticky stools/ jelly like sticky discharge could be due to proctitis(inflammation of the rectum) or due to a fistula. Please visit a proctologist/ general surgeon, as iou should get examined for the correct treatment.