Pms/pregnancy
I m having pain in lower back pain...and feeling very tired ...is lower back pain sign of preganancy or pms..i am having this lower back pain and weakness since few days...my next period date is on 15th december...since few days i m having vomiting sensation as well...does all this indicate that i m pregnant or...its pms

For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Both of the could have it With till 15 th
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
It may be pregnancy or PMS .. u may do a Bhcg blood pregnancy test within 2_3 days to rule out pregnancy.. For more details connect EVACARE CLINIC, Mulund, Mumbai
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai