Pms or pregnancy sumptoms

My wife is having her menstrual pain but her periods has not yet started and there has been a veginal discharge which is more than regular discharge Is she pregnant ?? We didn't had complete sex, I just entered my dick's fore head for 3-5 secs I have no idea that precum went inside or not I pulled out my dicks forehead n after that after some masturbation sperm came out bt my dick was not even close to my wife's vegina. I am worried because of this symptoms please tell me that more veginal discharge in her 3rd week of menstrual cycle is a premenstrual symptom or pregnancy symptom ?? And my wife is pregnant or not??

Doctor Answers (1) on Pms or pregnancy sumptoms

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
White discharge is a precursor of sexual activity. If it is not foul smelling then we don't treat it. The only way to confirm pregnancy is by a urine pregnancy test. So wait till she misses her periods. If she does then do a upt and revert back. Don't be tensed