Pls advice for this issue?
Hello Doctor's,     I  going through this problem like when hold my lips... then my left side is twitching. .. what's this?.. sometimes my both cheeks are dancing.little bit weakness also .. I don't have any issue.. while eating, smiling, chewing, speaking. so what is this issue? is it Bell's palsy? or. Due to less physical activity.. or paralysis? or it's normal? this happens since two months.. Pls advice?

Consult a neurologist

Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
May be due to Bell’s palsy
Consultation with a neurologist is advisable
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Can be electrolyte imbalance. Need to consult privately for proper management and prescription. Click consult now
Need video consultation to see your problem . kindly consult for better understanding
Consultation needed. Consult personally on Practo app or 8318469_886
Please consult a Neurophysician in your area. A complete neurological check up is required.