chest-icon

Pleural efflusion

Hi doc, I was treated with pleural efflusion with medicines 3 yrs back and the treamnt went 8 mnths long, aftr tht I had pain in left side when breathing in, dr. Said its bcoz of after efect of water drain from lungs and would go away, bt its been 2+ yrs since the pain is still their, their is no couging n other symptom, jst pain whn breathing in...jst want 2 knw aftreffects of pleural efflusion treamnent !!! Is their anything 2 worey ?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I have only one advise for you. Kindly consult a pulmonologist in person. Because yours is a case where we cannot say anything without examining or atleast placing a stethoscope and hearing the breath sounds. The pain may be related to pleural effusion and may not also. But it cannot be said without examination. Kindly do not delay any further and consult a pulmonologist as soon as possible . Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.