Fluied in pleural effusio
Right C P angle is indistinct ... ?Pleural Effusion. Right Pleural Effusion. Age 23yr. Pl suggest me the treatment.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Pleural effusion is a collection of fluids in the pleural space. The treatment depends on what has caused the effusion and how much of fluid there is. Also, such things cannot be treated by consulting online. Consult a pulmonologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
If cxr shows right CP angle blunted...then need to do usg chest to see fluid collection or pleural thickening.......fluid can be tapped and tested thereafter on meeting consultant physician