Please suggest me

I had a unprotected sex to some one whose hiv status is unknown to me on mid August .I felt sore throat on 1 september and I got hiv 1 2 test on September 11 .after that I had a typhoid fever and I again test for triple h and vdrl by tridot on September 17 which comes negative.after that I take medicine for typhoid.the fever was cure but the sore throat and head ache last till date .I see an ENT but there is no curing in sore throat and headache in backside.i retesed on 23 Oct for hiv 1 2 by Elisa comes negative.please suggest me I am worried to much..

Doctor Answers (1) on Please suggest me

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello we need to follow up for HIV status till 6 months as the incubation Period of the virus is long and then coming to your sore throat think it might be seasonal because of the changing weather also I suggest you to do salt water gargling regularly and also take Honey mixed with pepper Path from that you can also use Vicks or Strepsils lozenges and for headache gastritis may also be a cause of headache and stress induced headache is also there so please try to have your food on time and make sure that you have water well because dehydration is well also cause headache thank you