Please diagnose my problm
I have fillowing complaints since 5-7 yrs . Please tell me doctor what is it.. - dry itchy eyes -cant tolerate direct a.c. or fan on eyes. - cant tolerate extreme light sunlight or artificial. It causes headache which relieves only after good sleep. -redness of eyes on exertion. Tiny veins are visible all the time. -lubricants relieves till i uses it. -myopia since 10yrs.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello Your symptoms are suggestive of dry eyes A. Blink a lot B. Use goggles in sunlight C. Minimise use of laptop,mobile etc or use antiglare glasses D. Cold compresses E. Have sound sleep F. Use lubricating eyedrop frequently This will help you
Dr. Arun Rajan
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Tirunelveli

Your symptoms are those of dry eye. You can use lubricating eye drops but it's better if you consult an Ophthalmologist to measure the severity of the problem and to rule out any syndromes.
Dr. Rajen Mehta
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 3 yrs exp Rajkot
You should consult Cornea specialist. It seems you have dry eye problem. Do you have any systemic illness? If yes then do tell about it to the treating doctor. It will help in the diagnosis.