Platelets count
My platelets count is 126000 and WBC is 3400 what should i do to increse it my report is Hb 15.60 Tc 3400 Dc 55/40/1/4 Pc 124000 Mp not

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Kindly do not post reports without any proper clinical history. What are your symptoms? What has made you do these tests etc is very important to find out what you might be having. And based on that only we can suggest you a proper treatment.  Kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.