Plasma treatment for hair

Hi . I hav extreme hairfall. Its hereditary Will prp help. Also What would be the charges for prp for the hair. Also for the face and neck .

Doctor Answers (1) on Plasma treatment for hair

Certain Dermatologists advice procedures like PRP therapy, platelet rich plasma therapy when needed which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP is rich in components needed for the hair to grow and become healthier. However it is a top-up treatment and has to be done in parallel to the main medications for hair fall. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. The cost of single session widely varies depending upon manual PRP preparation or automated and the expertise of the dermatologist. For manual prepared PRP it should be in the range of Rs 5000 to Rs 7000 for a single session, however this is an estimate. Best PRP kits may cost around Rs 35000 for a session.
Please read about FPB from my previous answers to other patients.