cancer-icon

Plasma cell neoplasm

I have been using walker since Feb 2016 as I've fallen on my hip after the knee ligament surgery. Radiation treatment completed on may 7 th and radiation oncologist said that radiation effect will present in the spot for 2 or 3 months that will cure abnormal plasma cells. Is this true?. Should I go for toxicology or chemotherapy treatment ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Plasma cell neoplasm

Dr. Deepak Gupta Jaipur | Oncologist/Cancer Specialist
You have not given complete details of your disease extent n we don't know whether it is isolated Plasmacytoma or it is multiple myeloma. If required then u may need chemotherapy and don't be carried away by suggestions like it's toxic tt n radiotherapy is sufficient. U need to share complete reports of blood tests, bone marrow n x-ray reports etc
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we undertsand your enthusiasm for you health. We are sorry that you are facing this such a young age, but then you see radiotherapy is the safest therapy for neoplasm beacsue even chemotherapy is is also toixc for the the human body but then evrything has is own advantages and disadvantages. You need to go further for your better life. We would like to suggest you to go with the advice given by the doctor becauw3 he kniws your condition that anyine in the world. Thank you