Plaque buildup porosity

My son is a preemie born at 7.1/2 months, no health issues, teeth get plaque buildup easily inspite of regular brushing and good hygiene habits, his dentist also said teeth are v porous. I am looking for an ayurvedic alternative to improve his dental health and an effective tooth paste/ powder that will remove plaque gently but effectively. He has also started the teething process. Would like some medicines to administer in case of tooth pain for pain relief.

Doctor Answers (2) on Plaque buildup porosity

Subh Arogya. . . . . . . . .
Thank you for showing intrest in ayurveda for your child at early age, it would help child's health a lot in future. As suggested by Dr. Harshad there is malabsorbtion of sathi dhatu due to underdeveloped digestive system for premature  health. Ayurveda has wonderful medicines in this particular area. We have medicines which improves calcium uptake of body.
Regards, Dr. Kaustubh Kane, Mumbai
Its mainly due to asthi dhaatu vikriti.
He was born pimiee and looking at the symptoms i suggest to do some tests like  bone density,calcium etc. Plaque formation is also a effect of malabsorption and improper digestion so that has to be checked as well,some internal medications will do wonders for him.