Plantar fascitis
It's called heel spur and plantar fascitis where below the heel it's paining very badly, treated by podiatrist.
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der antibiotics should be prescribed consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment...........
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?