Pitted scars
Just like many others, my cystic acne has left numerous pitted scars on my cheek of various shapes and sizes.. i have been looking at numerous treatments and concluded that TCA cross is really effective! What do you think? Does any dermatologist in mumbai perform TCA cross treatment? Please reply and help me out

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Greetings. TCA cross is effective no doubt but should be done by a qualified dermatologist. There are chances of some post inflammatory hyper pigmentation which is treatable. However it may not be the best form of treatment as monotherapy. You may ultimately need fractional lasers / Microneedling rf.
see a qualified dermatologist near you