Pitted edema right foot

Hello Doctors, I have pitted edema in my right leg for almost 6 months now. Almost all tests are normal, like kidney, liver, veins, thyroid, BP, sugar levels, filaria. Except i had high uric acid, even that's normal now and doctors say that's not the problem for swelling. Tried general physician, ayurvedic, rheumatologist, physiotherapist. But nothing helped. Please suggest.
views-icons 24 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pitted edema right foot

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. When you have got all the necessary tests fone, why have you not attached the reports along with this question? You can either repost the question along with all the reports or you can consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. It could be DVT or CELLULITIS also. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?