Pimpleson my face
I have many pimples on my face i thought it might be caused of my blood so suggest me drug for applying or for eating

Dr. Rasya Dixit
Hi the acne is due to the hormonal changes which are normal at your age. However if they are large and are leaving scars on your  face or if they are affecting your self esteem or confidence they  need to be addressed immediately. Do eat healthy and avoid junk foods. Exercise every day and avoid squeezing or popping the pimples. Do consider meeting a dermatologist as they can guide you through this