Pimples & small hole pore

I had some pimples, now it left small holes please help me to clear my skin . I have visited some doctors in hyderabad but they told me we have to do laser treatment but i dnt want to do that . please can you help me with other way.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples & small hole pore

Greetings. Acne is a difficult problem to deal with at your age when there are already many issues troubling you. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Laser is a good option but in case you do not wish to go ahead, it is acceptable. Ask for other options like subcision, dermaroller and mesotherapy. There are many topical creams that can achieve the results as well.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation and make a path for the flawless skin you aspire for.