Pimples since last 7yrs

Since 10th class I was been effected by pimples I searched for home remedies and consulted a doctor, when I continue my medicine pimples disappear, after that again , fed up with medicine, is there a permanent solution for this. want to know what will be the cost for this too. THANKS FOR SUGGESTIONS IN ADVANCE.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples since last 7yrs

​​Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Identifying the cause is a must or relapses happen. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Hope it helps you,