Pimples & scars blackhead
I tried many treatment for my acne n scars and blackheads and changed many docters complted there treatments but they go only when the treatment is going on after 2~3 months they again appear. And the skin around mount on chin specially becoms totally dark brown. This happens 1s in the year and takes almost 4 months to go that too dosent gose totally. Can i get right treatment and will the effect be permanent. I need a permanent effect for this Thanks regards Amruta

Hi, Amruta it's very difficult to comment from what you've written as you have not mentioned what treatment you have taken. Even so there are very good, effective and safe options available for scars and marks which need to be discussed only after a consultation and examination of your condition. Regards, Dr Rashmi Soni Lohiya (MD, DNB, DDV )