Pimples, red paches

I am having problem of acne(pimple) from last 3 years and red paches,black mark(strain) and it irritates me alot so plz help me out and suggest me what to do.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples, red paches

Acne / pimples occur mainly due to hormonal imbalances which causes an overproduction of oil and cells inside a skin follicle. They block the opening of the skin pore and cause the follicle under the skin to swell and become red.
 There are many over the counter medications available in pharmacy but you need to use skin products which are most suitable to your skin. Avoid taking anti-acne medications without knowing your skin type..

Treatment of acne includes medicines to reduce the breakouts, use of skin products such as face wash, cleansers, moisturisers according to your skin type and a whole range of  procedures like peels, laser therapy to reduce the current outbreaks and clean the skin, extract blackheads and whiteheads and clean clogged pores. They are safe and do not harm your skin in a long run.

See a Dermatologist personally
Do not break the boils. Use a good sunscreen.