Pimples/Rashes near anus
My sister is suffering from loose motions from last 2-3 days and is also having pimples/rashes near the anus area. She is not allowing to touch that area and is very painful for her. Suggest me some medicines to cure this problem!

Dr. Swati Dwivedi
Pediatrician 5 yrs exp Agra
Hi, use happy nap or siloderm cream/ointment for anal area rashes...apply 7-8 times a day and let baby remian nappy free for few hours ..so tht rashes heals at a faster rate.. Need to know d color frequency n any other associated symp before commenting on trt for l.mostions Mean time give enterogermina in twice a day dose n consult ur doc.