Pimples problem

Hi, I am getting pimples around my nose along with blackheads, also I do get medium size pimples on forehead always. and I have black marks on my face left by pimples. Request to please suggest how to reduce pimples and make my skin clean.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples problem

Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi Treatment of acne vulgaris should be directed toward the known pathogenic factors, including follicular hyperproliferation, excess sebum, P acnes, and inflammation. The most appropriate treatment is based on the grade and severity of the acne. The following medications are used in the treatment of propionibacterium acne vulgaris: Retinoid-like agents Antibiotics Selective aldosterone antagonist Acne products When a topical or systemic antibiotic is used, it should be used in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoid to reduce the emergence of resistance. Diet therapy, such as a low-glycemic diet and avoidance of “junk foods,” has been suggested as a nonpharmacologic measure to manage acne vulgaris Procedural treatments for acne vulgaris include the following: Manual extraction of comedones Intralesional steroid injections Superficial peels that use glycolic or salicylic acid consult dermatologist they will do the needful