Pimples problem

Dear sir, I am suffaring a lot of problem about pimples on my face, i want take hemopath treatment for the same please susggest me who it will work for this problem...
views-icons 53 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Chitrika G .B
8 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist
Hi, You need to consult a dermatologist for this problem. Wash your face twice daily if it's oily.You can start using a benzoyl peroxide based soap or face wash like Perobar or perowash. Dr Chitrika G. B Grow and Glow Health Care Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?