Pimples on my face
Im in 12th std I am having pimples on my face day by day sometimes they reduce but next day they come back what to do ? I have used all the face washes so plz consult me asap.

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Dr.yogesh here it is suggested to use syp rubyclin 3 tsf + nimbasav  2 spoons for 2 times after food with warm water. you need to take internal medicines. as the problem is not only of skin. it may be due to excess heat  & toxins in blood . application of acnoven ointment. Tab arogyavardhi 1 tab 3 times after food.
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi It's common to get pimples & acne at ur age It is due to hormonal disharmony Eat nutritious & good food. Exercise regularly Sleep well Wash ur face frequently with Luke warm water. Avoid using soap frequently. U can consult me at Surabhi Speciality Homeopathy