Pimples on my face
I have pimples on my face . and there are a many of them. It is mostly concentrated on my cheeks and forehead. It has a variation.  In the morning there r none.  And evening it increases and at night it is maximum. What is the cause of this  ??. It is due to a hormones ?? Or the skin is sensitive ??

Dr. Vignessh Raj

Hello. Pimples usually won't disappear and reappear like this on daily basis. Is it itchy?? sun exposure there much?? is it becomes red? wanna see it to confirm Wat it is. If needed visit my clinic in bangalore or contact 8884671981 Thank you