Pimples on face
My face is full of pimples I have consulted many doctors but no use when I split the pimples a very small white substance coming outside I think it is acne please help me

Dr. D.P. Jayanth
Dermatologist 16 yrs exp Mysore
Acne or pimples treatment takes 3 to 4 months for good results to be visible. You have to be patient till then. A combination of gels, tablets and face washes are given based on severity and response. Depending on improvement, there will be changes in treatment. Once good control is achieved, you have to maintain the skin by using a night time pimple cream for many more years. Choose your skin specialist and follow up regularly with the same doctor for a few months.