Pimples on face i

Pimples on face nd drty marks are v rigid..plz tel me hme remeides or any creams so that i get a perfect nd glowing clean nd clear akin

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples on face i

Acne is a common problem at your age. I am unaware of home remedies but can suggest the following - excessive consumption of milk and fatty foods can worsen acne. Reduce intake of chocolates and junk food too. Use a topical retinoid cream daily night. You may need a short course of antibiotics. Discuss other suitable forms of treatment with your dermatologist. Pimples may often leave spots especially of not treated or if we burst pimples or pick them. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. Send in your pictures if you need further assistance. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.