Pimples on face
I have pimples on my face. I have this problem since 3 years. I feel that they are from inside the skin and when they burst yellowish white jelly type fluid comes out...what should I do ??
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi acne mainly occur due to male your case seems like you have added folliculitis which is inflammation of hair have to treated with antibiotics consult dermatologist they will do the needful
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.