Pimples on face
I have pimples on my face. I have an oily skin. Some say it is because of what I eat. Some say it's because I drink and smoke. Some say to drink more water. I apply face wash. The pimples still don't go away. What do I do?

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having adult acne. unlike teenage acne which is caused by changing hormones, adult acne is almost always related to lifestyle. so yes, smoking eating junk food and lack of exercise all increase acne. This condition is usually resistant to only face wash etc. It needs to be treated with oral medicines along with a change in lifestyle. Please meet a dermatologist so they can advise you on the best treatment plan