Pimples on face
I have been suffering from pimples since two years   i want my face clean and clear and how to reduce the pimples
299 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vikram Kumar
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 13 yrs exp Coimbatore
Hi You require a long term treatment for the acne or pimples. It involves medications such as tablets, face washes and creams. So consult a dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon nearby to start the treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.