Pimples on face

I am getting pimples very often on my faces from the last 6-7 months. I have consulted many dermatologist doctors and even though took many madicines and applied cream they have suggested. But still the same result. No improvement on it. I am getting irritated day by day. Can anyone pls suggest me out on this.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pimples on face

Dr. Udairaj Alappuzha | Dermatologist
Pimples or acne is one of the commonest problems faced by young individuals of age 14-28 most often its very distressing specially when its recurring.
These are due to obstruction /incresed production of secretions produced by gland called sebaceous glands which is present mainly over face. When there is blockage its secondarily infected by certain bacteria .
Some of the things which u need to know about recurrent pimples is.
It's usually will be due to some underlying causes. Any patient with acne of more than 3 months should get evaluated with USG abdomen for pcod(polycystic ovarian disease) with USG abdomen ,thyroid profile, and harmonal assay.
Cos most often it will be the culprit without controlling underlying disease pimples won't reduce.
Next its related to the hormonal changes which occur during menstrual cycle.
What I intend to say is. Finding the cause if most important.
General aspect or things to follow are.
1.stop picking or squeezing your pimples
It will lead to infection and scars
2. Try exercise and meditation as Routine to keep your life relatively stress free
As stress will lead to many alterations in body and increase sebum production.
3. Maintain healthy food habits and reduce increased sugar and fatty food intake.
Most important do co-operatre and follow all the advice's given by dermatologist. It takes time for skin to heal and normalize just like it takes time to heal wounds.
Latest treatment modalities are available at many places which is much more than applying creams and taking tablets .
Consult a good dermatologist and ask regarding the treatment plan and kindly co-operate
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
hello there.

if you have tried a lot of medical line of treatment and fed up. you could go for chemical peeling session.
this will help you get rid of pimples and also the marks which would be left by the pimples.
regards