Pimples on face
Dear sir I am 17 years old only but there are many pimples increased on my face.please help me as early as possible

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi Acne is common in teenagers due to changing hormones. However excessive acne can lead to loss of self confidence in young people. pay attention to your diet and include plenty of fruits and vegetables. Avoid junk food and diary.  Do get exercise every day. Use a salicylic acid face wash twice a day. Don't pick at your acne. If you have done these and still get acne do consider meeting a dermatologist