Pimples marks

Full pimples n marks ... Fed up with creams doctors.. I have used clearly gel cream . Episoft face wash. No results. Please can any one hlep me in correct way.
views-icons 65 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having adult acne. This acne is due to underlying hormonal or lifestyle problems. This may not respond to only cream and you may need to take antibiotics as well as retinoids. Please pay attention to your diet and include plenty of fruits and vegetables. Avoid junk foods and exercise regularly. Use a ph balanced salicylic acid face wash twice a day . Avoid picking at your pimples to minimise the risk of scarring. Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care products and treatments. Remember it is important to follow up with the recommended medicines so that you can prevent further scarring