Pimples infection

Im having a pimple yesterday i tried to remove that but today when i seen it,it was beacame so black i used dettol at that place but it cause an great infection it became more black and in that place also where i used dettol.it is looking so ugly please give any solution to get back my skin.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. The area looks pretty inflammed. Avoid applying dettol. You can apply metrogyl gel over the area. This would further require a course of antibiotics, anti inflammatory drugs which will be prescribed to you when you consult a physician in person. We cannot prescribe you on this platform. Do not try to remove it by yourself in the future. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It looks the infection in your acne has lead to formation of a sebaceous cyst or abscess. You will require oral antibiotics and anti inflammatory medications. If it doesn't subside, even incision and drainage might be required. Also stop applying any antiseptics like dettol or savlon or home remedies. It will only aggravate the infection by causing irritation. Consult nearby dermatologist or general surgeon as soon as possible for management.