Pimples in Right leg
Facing problems since 3 months where i had pimples in my right leg then another pimple near stomach.Daily dresing on affected areas were done and when it was cured another pimple in the same leg near the affected area again occured. My wife is now 2 months pregnent please guide the treatment accordingly

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Im wondering what pimple requires dreasing. It could be something else like a abscess or something. Kindly repost the question along with a picture so that we can help you better. Or consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Pimples on stomach and legs