Pimples in my face

I have pimples all around my face. I tried all ways to get rid of it. But all in vain. After a pimple comes it turns into a black scar. So please tell me some methods. So that it will be helpful for me.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples in my face

Hi. Greetings. Acne is a chronic problem The following would help you : 1. Daily use of gel based sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure to prevent darkening of spots. 2. Daily bed time use of retinoid cream 3. Antibiotic agents short course- prescribed by dermatologist for controlling out bursts . 4. Evaluation by dermatologist for any other trigger or need for oral retinoids- this will indeed help. Also salicylic acid Peel if needed 5. Procedures like microneedling rf, fractional lasers or just microneedling for scars are helpful and necessary. Chemical peels for acne and spots. 6. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.